• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm loving this

charliegirl

Before my bypass I used to spend a fortune on food, my adult son does not often eat what I eat so I always made sure there was stuff in for him to sort himself out and if I made a chilli or stir fry etc and he fancied some he would have some. Now though its all going to change, I am making my monthly food shop list and its so brill what I now dont need. For my tea this evening I had some sweet potato mash and some lovely poached salmon with a dash of sea food sauce on the side. It looked so cute on my tiny plate and I ate it slowly chewing every mouthful and now I am stuffed.....best part of it is I bought a massive bag of frozen salmon portions 8 for £4.50 from farm foods and I only need a small part on one portion...it was delicious....all the more money for new clothes yee haw....xx

Ah Brilliant, that totally rocks! How cool is that! I cant imagen being full up after a small plate like that untill it happens really- i am so looking forward to when i have had my surgery done!!
As you said, all the more money to spend on your new wardrobe ;)
Why don't you save some of the money that you a saving to treat yourself to a spa day/weekend or something for your 50th?? :)
Xxx Lizzie xxX

Lizzie I am treating myself to the most beautiful white gold diamond ring because I am special and I deserve it lol...its taken me all year to save up for it.....so whilst noone wants to celebrate with me I will celebrate in other ways lol...xx

I am really happy to hear that because it is true what you said - you are special and you do deserve it :) :D

Xxx Lizzie xxX

ahh thats nice you treat yourself, you deserve it lots, becarefull what size ring u buy as it may get too big, i cant wear my wedding ring now as its gone way too big for my finger, ill have to get it ajusted as i look single now :eek:

ahh thats nice you treat yourself, you deserve it lots, becarefull what size ring u buy as it may get too big, i cant wear my wedding ring now as its gone way too big for my finger, ill have to get it ajusted as i look single now :eek:

I was worried as it cant be made bigger and I had gone up two ring sizes since I put it away, I have already gone down one size on my fingers and hope to be back to normal by january. If it gets loose I will get a springy thing but on the back till I level out. I was heartbroken thinking I would not be able to wear it prior to my op but can stop worrying now...xx

im sure it will look beautiful when you wear it.

liz x

i am so pleased that you have treated yourself, you do deserve it especially after all you have been through. its not every day youre fifty!!:)

Hey Linda, how are you doing today?;)

Hi Nic, I have been out all day went to visit a friend from work as I have been off nearly three months and the time flew by, she said I look so well (she does not know about the op) she said I had lost weight too so she is the first to notice...her mum called around and I met her for the first time....just got a text off her and she said her mum thought I was 38!!! as I am 50 in a few weeks that made me feel great....so I am feeling good today....how are you?...xx

Well I can't top that, looking younger & thinner. Yippie for you, you must feel like a million! Glad you got out and around today.:D

I am doing much better this week and hope to be back to my normal activity level again soon. It was a downer feeling ick last week but I am on the ups as it were today;)

;)Lovely Linda (who is now younger & thinner), how are you my dear? I have missed you a bit chick, give me a buzz if your busy social schedule allows...:p

Heh hun how you getting on??? hope you are doing ok babe talk soon x

Hi Tammy I am fine, going back to work on monday feel a bit apprehensive about it so will need to plan my food carefully during my shift. Today I was sick and then had the runs, cannot even think what might of caused it but do think I am not reacting good to the concoction of vits, iron etc that I need to take they are putting me off wanting to eat as at present I am taking 10 a day and some are whoppers lol....xx

Hi linda sorry to hear that you have been suffering a bit today hopefully things will be better tomorrow. I am also starting back at work on monday and i am also feeling a little apprehensive but i'm sure we will be fine. xx

Back