• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WHAT A LOVELY START TO MY DAY

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Morning Everyone
Weekly weigh in today and yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah i'm into the 16's albeit just lol at 16stone 13lbs making a total loss of 3 stone 1lb in 8 weeks and my BMI has dropped to under 40! I'm off to get my hair coloured and then off to Dublin tonight for the weekend to see my best pal so happy today hope everyone has a good weekend and sending a huge group hug filled with good luck, best wishes and lots of love to all of you whatever stage of your journey you are at x

Morning Everyone
Weekly weigh in today and yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah i'm into the 16's albeit just lol at 16stone 13lbs making a total loss of 3 stone 1lb in 8 weeks and my BMI has dropped to under 40! I'm off to get my hair coloured and then off to Dublin tonight for the weekend to see my best pal so happy today hope everyone has a good weekend and sending a huge group hug filled with good luck, best wishes and lots of love to all of you whatever stage of your journey you are at x

Hi Allie

Fantastic news girl...what brilliant weight loss...you've done so well!

Have a fantastic time in Dublin.

Speak soon

(((hugs)))

It is very exciting moving down the numbers!

Well done Allie terrific weight loss!!!:happy096:

Have a wonderful time in Dublin!

Love Mini xxx

Well done you. Brilliant weight loss. Its amazing how better it makes you feel. Have a good time out

All the best

Jo

xx

Morning Everyone

Excellent news! My weekly weigh in also showed that I am no longer morbidly obese and merely obese! LOL

Have a good girlie weekend!

Lx

Excellent news! My weekly weigh in also showed that I am no longer morbidly obese and merely obese! LOL

Have a good girlie weekend!

Lx

Another major defining moment!:)
Well done Lizziebee:happy096:

Well done you! :clap::clap::clap:

Cuppacocoa xx :talk017:

Fabulous!! What an acheivement!!!! You must be thrilled! are your boobs shrinking yet?

Have a fantastic time in Dublin...fill us in when you get back x

Well done! You are so amazing!

Congrats Allie u r melting away hun, have a fab weekend hun and dont do anything i would not do :D:D:D:D and am sure i will chat to u very soon, and we want pics of new hair do xxxxx

Well done Allie! You must be chuffed. Have a good trip to Dublin but don't go drinking too much of the "black stuff"...:party0027::7834:

Whoop whoop what a fantastic result so far Allie you are a star performer and no mistake.

Have a great trip to the fair city

well done allie xxx

Back