• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has any one posted pics of the ideal portion size of good?

Daisy85

I was just wondering if there is a section on here of pics of the amount of food ppl are eating once they hit there ideal band tightness xxx

I haven't seen any pictures but I would be interesting to compare. TBH though, I think if you did see pics, they would look different for all of us. Our bodies are different at different times of the day, month. Also one persons ideal level of tightness may be different to another persons ideal level, likewise the amount of food required to lose may also vary from person to person. Some people lose best on low carbs and calories as low as 800 a day. Personally however I lost best on 1100 calories a day ... without cutting out the carbs/fat totally. Maybe some existing banders would like to start a thread posting pics or update http://www.wlsurgery.com/wls-banders/135442-banders-daily-diet-exercise-log.html with their pics as meal ideas for new banders.

Back