• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Totally fed up!

lovelyzobo

I know I haven't had a fill yet, but I've managed to put on weight.....3lb! Just so fed up, as I portion sizes are so much smaller than before, having minimal carbs and lots of protein!

I know the band isn't doing its 'job' yet, but things are defiantly tighter in there....I can feel a tightness if I eat to quickly and don't chew properly and I can't eat massive portions....I just don't understand! I was determined to try and get some weight off for Christmas but this way I'll be what I was pre-op!

Any help, advice etc?? My post op diet was, fluids 1 week, mushy 1 week, crunchy and soft 1 week, then normal.....so I'm eating all normal food now!

Should I try slimming world (although suggested I left as didn't loose anything, struggled with the amount of carbs with my bypass!), buy a band book??

Zxxx:cry:

I am no expert, still learning :) but could it be a bit of water retention??? just a guess really.

Maybe your near your monthly cycle?

Hi,

I had my first fill two weeks ago and my weight loss stalled just before.

I was told to drink lots more water to kick start the weight loss again and it did work.

Good luck xx

Back