• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

has anyone had a fill at Southmead Bristol?

slimbydecember

I booked an appointment for a fill at Southmead on Monday and i've just found my appointment letter and it's booked for Outpatients 3? I can't imagine this is a part of the hospital where they would do fills?

Is it possible that this appointment is not for a fill and a pre-op fill appointment?

I'll be really annoyed if it is as i've been waiting 4 months and every time I go to the hospital I have to book a days holiday off work.

Can anyone help with my query?

Thanks

Hayley

Sorry cant help as am a bypass patient. But I know 2 years ago clinics were all moved around during holiday season. Next week is half term so it may explain it! Give them a ring

Hi Hayley, i've got my appointment on july 11th, ages after my op too! They have blamed it on all the bank holiday mondays, as that is there clinic day!
I've been told its a group meeting when we go, apparently they have found it successful for us all to compare notes with others that were banded at the same time.
A fill wasn't mentioned to me, i'm hoping for one as i have absolutely no restriction at all :0(
Hope it goes well for you
Lorraine x

Back