• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone due to have or had banding at the healthier weight

Slim4son

Hi guys I am thinking of getting this done under dr Ashton I know this company was great when had weight loss programme so feel I ca trust just wondering if anyone else getting it done there and how you finding it xxx

Hi hun x Not with your surgeon but hopefully someone will be along later to fill you in xxxx

meeeeeeeeeeeeee!! i had it done with HW. Dr Ashton is lovely i had it with dr ameet patel in london

tbh yes they are good....but its very pricey i cant see the point of having a single incison

Hi magic beans I am having this done in Birmingham it will cost for package £7995 this is for a new kind of procedure where it only has 1 incision so quicker recovery and through umbilical or could have the other version of £6995 which is with 5 insertion not sure what to do though it has unlimited fills and life long support why do you reckon were you provided with the weight to go products pre op or after as tbh can't afford anything else how have you got on with it and why the pre op and post op like and wht do you eat sorry for so many questions as you see I nervous as mad xxxx

I would wait and research for a few months,its not to be rushed into,nothing prepares you for the way you feel postop.I was 2.5 years waiting for this surgery and still find coping hard.

Hi magic beans I am having this done in Birmingham it will cost for package £7995 this is for a new kind of procedure where it only has 1 incision so quicker recovery and through umbilical or could have the other version of £6995 which is with 5 insertion not sure what to do though it has unlimited fills and life long support why do you reckon were you provided with the weight to go products pre op or after as tbh can't afford anything else how have you got on with it and why the pre op and post op like and wht do you eat sorry for so many questions as you see I nervous as mad xxxx

yes i had single incsion but tbh its as painful as having 5. mine was just above belly button but i know dr. franco does it through belly button which dr. ameet patel didt as higher chance of infection and also when u wear jeans it kinds sits there.....but with both surgeons u got fab ppl working on u and a 1 yr gurantee.

i paid £8 for single incision plus have 2 yrs of fill and 'unlimited support' but tbh i dont know what that means...they were a bit useless and never contacted me ...i contacted them a few times after surgery and booked my own fills and everything.

its good but is it worth £8....i think not...u can pay like £6k and get it done with 5 incisions....its ur call. i still havent been told the forum info that attracted me to them. dr ashton is lovely i agree but u dont see him again

i didnt really get any info re: pre op but sarah metcalf on here helped me out with that and post op i drank slim fast and yoghurts etc. didnt get their stuff...but have ordered their shakes as i foun since the op im going back to my old habit of sncaking in evenings (ice-cream and crisps!!) so having a choc shake curbs the cravings and fills me up for 150kcal (make it with skimmed milk...bit yummier!!)

but tbh if u r happy and like them go for it...ultimately i knew i was paying more but i felt happy going with them....so thats something as well.... would i recommend them over cheaper alternatives...probably not

any more questions feel free to ask

Hi
I'm having the band done at Dolan park on the 23rd June
It's 2 small slits and I'm paying £5950 I picked THG because the aftercare and support was good as my friend had hers done there
I have already received a date for my first fill and face to face dietician consultation and I've not even had the surgery yet haha
I have my first consultation tomorrow
I'm so nervous
Keep us posted on who you decide
Aftercare is KEY!!
It took me 6 years to be certain
Good luck
Gail
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back