• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has anyone tried this protein powder?

Pookiedoodle

Totally in love with Mika
Impact whey protein - Protein powders | myprotein.co.uk

And if so, what do you think?

The prices look great.

I have never tried any protein powders before, but am feeling so exhausted all the time.

I try to eat as much protein as possible, but really struggling as I feel nauseous a lot of the time, and have no appetite. I think I need to give protein powder a go.

With thanks from a protein powder virgin

xx

Hello Pookie

Looks ok to me, though if i were you i'd buy a selection of the 25g samples for 99p each and try them before you lay out more serious cash as you could be left with a nasty tasting protein powder your then reluctant to use !

Just done that.

Thanks so much SS, I'll let you know how they taste

xx

I have them all the time!

The Strawberry and Raspberry are the best ones so far, really like those 2. The choc nut and choc mint are 'OK' but a little too 'heavy' for me.

They are great value compared to others too.

Thanks Mixman.

I think whatever flavour they are I will struggle. I have gone right off sweet stuff since my surgery, it really makes me gag.
This is coming from a total chocaholic pre-op. How weird is that.

I was very impressed with the prices of these powders, and they got great reviews too.

I'll let you know how I get on.

xx

Awwww, Mixman, you are such a sweetheart!!!

Would you do that for me??

God I love you people on here!!!

xx

I think whatever flavour they are I will struggle. I have gone right off sweet stuff since my surgery, it really makes me gag.
This is coming from a total chocaholic pre-op. How weird is that.

I am the same as you, I got some samples and they tasted ok, but nothing too great... until I tried the banana flavour - it was lush. It was a very gentle flavour which amazingly totally covered the nasty aftertaste that I have experienced with other powders.

HTH

Don't forget, if you proceed to purchase the full sized product, as a result of trying the sample, they will refund the cost of the sample with a credit voucher! Simply contact them with the two individual order numbers and we will issue you with a credit voucher for the cost of the sample. lianne xx

I tried the whey protien from the health food shop but I really didn't like the consistency or flavour.

I've been using the sanatogen protien powder it is tasteless so u can add it to anything. I add it to soups, casseroles and cereal just about anything. I've found it better than shakes. I usually have it in my milky coffee and it's great. I also got it from boots for £8.99 a box. It lasted for ages.

Back