• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hate waiting :((

lisa35

I'm lucky that I've not had to wait as long as some of you on here but I'm starting to get impatient.
I have an inflammed gall bladder and gall stones and I'm in a lot of pain with it, this started September and in November after a visit to my gp she suggested having a band fitted at the same time as taking out my gall bladder.
In November I got my appointment for dr labib at russells hall hospital to see what he had to say which was a very helpful appointment he agreed that I should have bypass and gall bladder removal is already lost weight so they said that would count for me to get funding, he rushed a load of tests through and wanted to put me forward for January's funding meeting. With Xmas though the tests were a little delayed so at my appointment in January they said I would be put forward for February's meeting.
I've now had all but my 24 hour bp test which is Wednesday.
My sleep aphnea test says I have signs of it so have to see a consultant on Monday then my next appointment with dr labibs team on Wednesday. Then I'm being put for funding the following week at the meeting and if it's approved they send the letter to the consultant that day and they're requesting a urgent date because of the gall bladder my bmi is 54 so they're pretty sure that I'll be getting funding.
Just want to be pain free and start my life getting thinner and healthier

Back