• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Have appointment with Mr Somers on 29th September!

EmmaLouise81

Just want to let everyone know I finally picked up the phone and made the call. So much easier than I thought it would be and spoke with a lovely lady.

At the beginning she said they did not do bands for us in Ireland but someone told her in background it was ok. Then my heart sank as she said they had no appointments at all...now I had been emailing another lady in the office for a while now and I assume she remember my name. I was asked what it was and they haad one appointment on the 29th September at 9.30.

So happy, nervous too but think that is more to do with the travelling.

Was going to try and do it all in one day to save anyone any bother but to be honest I was worried about flight delays, getting there in time and putting in lots of time with no where to rest.

Now we can go over on the Monday evening to stay in a hotel, go to hospital Tuesday Morning then go back to hotel until it is time to go to airport again.

Anyone know how long the first appointment is roughly? They probably all different but just wondered if they were half hour or 15 minute slots?

Thanks everyone for all the advice and support, here and other forums have helped me out so much and it is appreciated!

Emma

Well done - at least you can make an informed decision now. Appointments are usually about 15 minutes - but I am NHS, maybe private appts are longer?

I am there on the 29th September - later in the day though.

Good luck.

Hi Emma
I went privately with Mr Ammori and my appointment was about 25 mins. I too had to travel down the night before to Manchester as i live in Glasgow and what i found was that my appointment was slightly longer given the distance and it would'nt be that easy to pop down again. Good luck at your appointment and so pleased you made that call x

Back