• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GUESS WHAT !!! I HAVE MY DATE ..29th May

hey brett thats brilliant im so pleased for you, you so deserve this its all getting exciting for you now.

liz xxx

Congrats Brett, Im really pleased for you x

That's excellent news Brett!!:bliss:

thanks guys ... i have my pre op appointment now .. for 5th may

they asked me to start cutting down now cause they might call me with a cancellation so i can liver shrink quick on a 2 week milk diet if need be ...

getting close lol ....

brilliant

thats great news

Its a great feeling to know its happening and time will fly....

Juni

Thats brilliant Brett! I'm soo pleased for you! So what is on the liver shrink diet? Oh and who is the new dietitian? I know Ella left but wandered who replaced her?
Big hugs and hope i'm not going to be too far behind you! X

hi amy .... i think im going to do the milk diet ... 2-3 weeks prior they ask u to follow slimfast i think as they use to have a deal with optifast but dont get it anymore ...

i think she is called laura . i met her other day she is young and nice yea ella got a new job but think she wish she never lol ..
told she is missing the whittington ..

i have mt pre op on the 5th of may so i should know then what is required of me .. i had a choice of 1000 cals a day or the milk one .. i think the milk one will be better for me as the 1000 a day is for 4 weeks and milk can be for just 2 weeks

Hey!!! You're definately speeding along down the loserville road now. Everything seems to be going so fast for you now and its not going to be long before you get to the end and become a LOSER.
Good luck on the pre op diet xx Gaynor xx

I'm defo going to choose the milk diet if i get the choice! Thanks for the info Brett!
Just counting down the days for my cpex now!

yea theres quite a few diff ones .. we did have the option of 1000 cals a day but its for 4 weeks .. and the milk one is for 2 weeks ... so i think i would rather suffer for 2 weeks than 4 lol ..

I think no matter what, the pre-op makes you 'suffer' in my opinion. It is all about saying goodbye to your old eating life. I struggled with the low cal/low carb pre-op but I know I would have struggled with the milk one too. I think it is all the anticipation which makes it seem like torture. Let's be honest if we were good little dieters then we wouldn't want the surgery!

Best of luck hun, I bet you do brilliantly!

Nic;)

Back