• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

havent posted for ages, just wanted to say hi

tinkywinky

SOOO HAPPY to be a loser!
Hi everyone
I havent posted for ages but have popped in and out to view.
I cant believe I have actually achieved my origanal christmas goal and am nearly at my what i thought i could only wish for christmas goal.
I hit my 7 stone goal a few weeks ago and am now 3lbs away from 7 1/2 which im sure i will do before christmas.
Im feeling fab and more confident each day. Been out with friends for a meal and no one noticed how or what i was eating.
The comments make me feel wondeful but a bit guilty as ive kept my band a secret. If someone had told me this time last year i would be where i am now id never have believed them.
thanks for reading.x

Last edited:
Hiya Tink! Nice to see ya! Well done on getting to goal! Thants amazing news! Good for you! x

Congratulations, I bet you feel absolutely wonderful, well done you xxxx

Thats fantastic. What a weight loss!! You've done brilliant so can you let us know what you've been doing to reach such a goal you very lucky ladyxxx

thanks. I eat protein and fruit/veg and have protein powder in my coffee and hot choc and aim for 1000 cals per day max.

Many congratulations, what an amazing achievement.

Any before and after photos?

Thanks. when i figure out how to transfer pics from my phone to here i will do.

You're doing fab. I think I'm going to have to try the protein powders as I struggle with foods like chicken, meats,fish and eggs and I don't really like cheese so maybe it will help kick start my weight loss again. Thankyouxx

You're doing fab. I think I'm going to have to try the protein powders as I struggle with foods like chicken, meats,fish and eggs and I don't really like cheese so maybe it will help kick start my weight loss again. Thankyouxx

i use sanatogen protein powder and buy it in boots. (£8.99 a box) hope increasing your protein helps.x

Well done, that's a brilliant weight loss - Reading post like your's keeps me going - thank you :)

Congratulations on such amazing weight loss!

hi tw well done on your loss you have done fantastically you were 1 of the people whose progress i followed as i was a month after you well done u xxh

Well done on fantastic weight loss Tink you must be thrilled and are obviously well into your routine.
You can be so proud of yourself..........and christmas will feel all the better this year

Jay xx

Back