• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sorry i havent posted in a while but things arent good at the mo :(

fatbutnot4long

as the title says im sorry i havent posted in a while and this post is hard for me to write but im doing pants at the mo!!

it was mine and the hubbys birthdays last week so are eating habbits have gone all wrong.. ive eated so so bad last weeks! although i was still gyming i know it was rubbish! especially yesterday.. omg we went to the sea side and yuk it was like i was eating all the wrong foods! i didnt eat anything sweet as i dump but i had.. maccy ds brekkie .. the scramble egg and sausage. 1/2 mac cheese in a pub with 1/4 of a chib garlic bread , then i had a piece of bacon,egg & tom pie! how bad!!! i didnt do any exercise yesterday but its the only day i miss! i just need a kick up the bum.. i feel like im eating rubbish again and although i havent put any weight on - i havent lost any! not even a lb in 3 weeks :( im stuck at 15.10! and its really getting me down! i feel like im gunna be fat forever! this week (the week before my period) is always hard for me with eating but not norm this bad! i normally lose a stone a month .. from the 26th 2 the 26th this and so far from the 26th ive lost NOTHING! is it nomally to have a stall for that long? any help/advice would be welcome! thanks in advance xx

Kirsty, don't worry too much. The thing is, you know what you've done wrong and realise it's not good. You'll learn from it, we all do. It certainly isn't the end of the world and I bet you could have eaten 5 times this amount before.

You're having a stall. I had one for 3 weeks, notthing lost at all. You just have to alter things wrong, change your exercise a bit and eat different things at different times. Just something different to trick your body into jump starting again.

I feel like that to sometimes especially as I seem to be only losing a 1lb a week, but I have to remember they all add up, I had a stall to then lost 3 lbs so it will return hun just think of how far you have come already ;o) good luck x x

thanks but i still seem really hungry and im wanting bad foods which havent bothered me since my op! im gutted.. i keep weighing myself to see if ive gained from what ive already eaten! i havent so far but i know i will! :( hope this passes! x

Hi Kirsty
I too am now averaging a loss of between 1 and 3 lbs every fortnight so it def slows down. I too still have cravings for "bad" foods and allow myself a very small portion of a bad food now and again as i talked this over with my team and they said i must be doing it right as my weight loss is good. You have done really well so far so just allow yourself the odd treat and i'm sure all will be well. Ps consider your butt kicked all the way from Glasgow lol xx

Hi Kirsty

Hope you both enjoyed your birthdays. OK so you made some not so good choices but we have to give ourselves a break once in a while. It was your birthday and although you are now craving 'bad stuff' Im sure you will get back on track now.

Maz x

Stalls are no fun at all, but they do come to an end at some point. I am sure we all make some bad food choices at some point, no-one is perfect. But you know how to get back on track and I really believe you will get things going again. Bad food is mean because it always leaves you wanting more!

Look at it this way Kirsty. If you were at weight watchers right now would you ask for help or just think f*** it i'm just gonna eat rubbish and not go again?

You know you've eaten the wrong things. Get back on track and have serious words with himself and tell him not to let you get led astray again..... Also maybe go buy something really nice you both might enjoy (wink wink) in a size smaller as an incentive not to eat the rubbish again...

Good luck hun xx

Just think about what you would have powered away pre bypass. So you fell off the wagon, we all do. The thing about 'rubbish food' is it's just so tasty. Perhaps rethink some of the food you normally eat, get some new flavours in them, buy some recipe books.
I tried to eat half a chicken select 2 days ago, usually I would have ate 5, still had the same portion of guilt!

thank u everyone.. i still feel really guilty! but im going to go gym tomorrow.. write down what im eating and more importnatly plan both out meals again! i dont want to throw this chance away! i do hope i can get them scales moving again (in the right way) that is!!! thank you gorgeous people :) xx

Good Luck Kirsty .... U have proved you can do this, you just went stray for a while....Socks up girl and away you go again X

Back