• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello not been around for ages!!

donzi84

Well hello guys, i have not been around for ages!! busy with work etc, well i currently have had three fills and feel a good restriction now, i know when i have overdone it as i feel i cannot swallow and sometimes have had to be sick to get it up, i know its not good!! its just a huge learning process so far well anyway up to now i have lost 42lbs since the 19th of november asnd i feel great i am now going shopping for size 18 top and 20 bottom, i was a size 26!! so it feels great, i have heaps more energy, skin is great and YEAH periods are eventually back to some regulation. I have been for three fills and really chuffed that each time i got weighed i was lighter, i have not put on a lb so i am over the moon!! To anyone reading this who is concidering a band i would say it is hard work and up untill last week my restriction felt none existent so it has been me stopping myself, BUT, once you get your head into it its easy sailing, the band works if you work with it!! I am now more open to tell people i have had it done as i want to explain to people how hard it is, you tend to find people think the band is why your loosing, when i would say its an added aid, where as before i could sit and binge, now i HAVE to stop, but on the flip side im choosong the correct options (sorry to go on) i just have so much to say as i have not been on for ages. hehe. Anyway im not sure if i have hit my sewwt spot or not, i feel a good restriction now but have not stuggled with any particular food, but in saying that i have not yet had bread, rice etc.
Last think i want to say is, for the last two days at work i have taken salad for lunch,(i have never ever liked salad) my taste buds must be changing, or i am now appreciating food that i didn't before, but i have always envied these women that sit there with a salad and say they are full , and today that women was me!!! I hope everyone is well and sticking with it... the future is bright, and to all thoses waiting or contemplating the op i wish you well

love

hello hun and welcome back.... and its nice to hear someone happy about whats going on .. i have read so many stories latley here about people wondering if the band was right for them ... and that they where not loosing .....

im not having the band my self . im having bypass .. how ever i do keep up on things for all the diff kinds of surgery they offer .. and i know bands take a while to settle in and for you to get to the right place i see stories of people getting 20 fills before they are on the good side.

so its fantastic to read that it does work and that im sure you have given quite a few here hope after reading what you have to say ..

fantastic on getting to a size 20 from 26 before u know it u will be shopping for 16....... and lower ..

congrats again hun and welcome back and thankyou xx

that weight loss is blinkin brilliant .keep it up iv had my band since late sept 2008 i think cant remember date lol .and im 1 and half stone heavier but i knew it will take time and im waiting it out to get the right restriction

so like brett its great to here a positive story that tells it as it is

and great to see you back xx

thats great donzi, what a confidence boost, good weight loss too, its great news about salad cause I too am not a huge salad/veg person (only like the not so good vegs and loads of coleslaw on my salad lol. Am really pleased that things are working out for you

Fantastic weightloss and such an upbeat positive post - you go girl, the world is now your oyster...:D

Hiya well done on the weight loss and managing your band, i like salads/veggies but currently have to focus on protien products and i miss having them

Back