• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

having a sig problem :(

amethyst

going to be thin
All i am trying to do is make my sig smaller to a 2 font ? and change the color.. and i keep getting this message:

1. Your signature cannot be longer than 1500 characters including BB code markup. :cry::cry:
please help :D

many thanks

If you change the colour all the colour commands and codes count as characters. The length of your signature would be waaay over the limit allowed. Youll need to either leave it black or cut it back Im afraid :(

All i am trying to do is make my sig smaller to a 2 font ? and change the color.. and i keep getting this message:

1. Your signature cannot be longer than 1500 characters including BB code markup. :cry::cry:
please help :D

many thanks

Hi amethyst :)

If you're trying to change your sig colour from black to another colour then it can take it up more of your allowance.

Hope this helps. If not, just shout up again .

Lacey :)

ah thanks guys :)

Its the same message even when i try to make writing smaller? :(

Hmmm dont know why that is, that wont give you any more character space free mind you. If you do need some space removing the smileys and comments after your wi will probably clear a wee bit. Smileys count as the words for them ie :rollseyes : counts as 11 characters although it only gives one wee smiley

just deleted lots of my sig :( lol

thanks guys :)

the thing is that you need to clean up your signature text.. and code

switchmode.gif

click that button it will show you the text that makes up your signature, all of it..

Pierce

I get the same message hun, when will my size increase or is that it for me now?

Ta

I get the same message hun, when will my size increase or is that it for me now?

Ta

I'm not sure when the next 'increase' is, but there was a lot of extra coding in your sig. I've deleted most of it (hoping that I haven't deleted anything I shouldn't have:eek:)

You'll probably find you can add a few more things now :)

I'm not sure when the next 'increase' is, but there was a lot of extra coding in your sig. I've deleted most of it (hoping that I haven't deleted anything I shouldn't have:eek:)

You'll probably find you can add a few more things now :)

Thank you!

Back