• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I feel such an idiot and a failuer

Don't worry love, look what my BMI was when I started.

1574 calories a day is a good amount for you.
Your magic calorie number is calculated assuming that your goal is to lose 2 pounds a week. To meet this goal, the best meal plan calorie level for you is 1,400–1,600.

Pretty nice amount ?
You are going to have no trouble burning it off if you have a personal trainer on the job to help you.
If you eat too little whilst doing exercise you will drive yourself into starvation mode.

Good luck hun, I will look out for your posts.
Have you started a diary yet? If you go to the diaries section you can get one going so the rest of us can come check out how it's going.
If you want me to visit daily and chat about how things are going I am more than happy to do that x

hi neen, thx for the advice, what sort of diary do i keep? a food intake diary??? im finding it very hard to eat during the day then at night im starving so im all over the place at the moment...ive managed 2 scrambles eggs today at 1-30pm, with about 10 oven chips and sum tomatoe ketchup, going to have a weight watchers evening meal and soup later, after my gym induction and then maybe some low calorie yogurt or jelly later tonight if i get peckish...i know i need to drink more fluids which is another problem for me....but im just going to stick at it...

Hi Candy, whatever you want really. Put down what you eat, what you're having trouble with, just a general note of what's happening for you. It can be a big help and you can get advice regularly on what you need to improve.

Gotta have some breakfast though hun, it kicks your digestive system and body in general off to a good start and you won't get too hungry at lunch.

Don't be afraid to have a bit of fruit or some other healthy snack mid morning and mid afternoon.

Eating about every 3 to 4 hours will help speed your metabolism up which will really help your gym efforts pay off as well.
Plus you then don't get too hungry and risk bingeing on anything you don't want to eat.

Good luck hun you'll get there felt awful at the start of your post but made up your feeling good again, you can do this xxx

Back