• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having my op :)

Oh no sounds like u r having a bit of a rough time

vickylou said:
Oh no sounds like u r having a bit of a rough time

I'm ok Hun :) just wind lol how are u? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I'm ok Hun :) just wind lol how are u? Xx

i was doing great untill saturday night when i thought i was gonna die but after talking to my provider and people on here its due to dumping syndrome and omg it was BAD all down to a smoothie from what i can see but so confused now and slighlty scared of trying new things now, didnt have much really yesterday but gonna try a chicken soup today so fingers crossed it will be ok. other than that i have no pain not had pain killers since saturday and one of my dressing came off today in the shower so just left it open as they are due to come off tomorrow anyway.

No wind pain but never had any i must be wierd!!!

Last injection tonight too which is good but they havent been a problem and cant wait to not have to wear these bloody stockings any more only a week left!!!

Tried to get a doctors appointment this moring but the sooniest is the 2nd of april!!!! just to give him my letter from the surgeon and to get my sick note for work and get him to write up the meds i need, which is a pain in the ass but she said to ring every morning as one might come up.

Got my check up with the nurse from my provider next Tuesday which is down the road rather than Manchester which is a good job as only allowed to drive from next tuesday.

Anyway sorry for going on lol
hope you are having a good day xxxx.

Think you need mystic meg to make docs appts. Take care

Sounds like a lot of success going on here xx keep it up gud luk for the ladies going home take care xx

vickylou said:
i was doing great untill saturday night when i thought i was gonna die but after talking to my provider and people on here its due to dumping syndrome and omg it was BAD all down to a smoothie from what i can see but so confused now and slighlty scared of trying new things now, didnt have much really yesterday but gonna try a chicken soup today so fingers crossed it will be ok. other than that i have no pain not had pain killers since saturday and one of my dressing came off today in the shower so just left it open as they are due to come off tomorrow anyway.

No wind pain but never had any i must be wierd!!!

Last injection tonight too which is good but they havent been a problem and cant wait to not have to wear these bloody stockings any more only a week left!!!

Tried to get a doctors appointment this moring but the sooniest is the 2nd of april!!!! just to give him my letter from the surgeon and to get my sick note for work and get him to write up the meds i need, which is a pain in the ass but she said to ring every morning as one might come up.

Got my check up with the nurse from my provider next Tuesday which is down the road rather than Manchester which is a good job as only allowed to drive from next tuesday.

Anyway sorry for going on lol
hope you are having a good day xxxx.

Aw bless u wiv the dumping :-( I've made my appointment for fri to get my staples out at docs be glad see them out lol I've had no leaking from them but have brought more tegaderm from asda chemist n changed them every nite after my bath my skin around 2of the sites is sore n the bruises are still cumin out but other than that all good :)
Having me sleeve is the best thing I've ever dun I love it I'm never hungry 2spoons of food n I'm full it's madness hope everyone else is well n tks for the encouragement xxx

Aw bless u wiv the dumping :-( I've made my appointment for fri to get my staples out at docs be glad see them out lol I've had no leaking from them but have brought more tegaderm from asda chemist n changed them every nite after my bath my skin around 2of the sites is sore n the bruises are still cumin out but other than that all good :)
Having me sleeve is the best thing I've ever dun I love it I'm never hungry 2spoons of food n I'm full it's madness hope everyone else is well n tks for the encouragement xxx

good for u.

i have got a docs appointment for thursday at 930 so thats good. just need to give my hosptial letter in and get a sick note and for him to right my meds i need up.
They told me i would have staples but when they changed my dressing in the hosptial no staples they used glue which is great, they put waterproof dressing on and told me to take them off today and they look really good 3 of them or bruised but the other two r just fine.

Had my staples of 2day :) it feels lots better now there gone all goin really well :) hope everyone else is doin well xx

Sounds like you are both doing very well :D Well done xxx

Hi glad you've had your staples out, mine came out on thursday too. when i couldn't get an appointment to see a gp, i got a phone consultation and they wrote a sickline and meds prescription and when i went to collect them i handed in my discharge letter so may be you could try that. Have a lovely weekend Hx

Ty ladies ;-) xx

Back