• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Head Hunger!!

stuckinafatsuit

POPPED THAT FAT SUIT!
Afternoon all
Im still getting head hunger, drove past McDonalds and my head was saying ummm! I thought ide got it out my system as i went to my favourite places to eat and had food funerals (just b4 starting pre op diet) This is showing me that i must be an emotional eater and the transition is bloody hard.
Im just try to remember how crap i used to feel after ide over eaten and hopefully each day will get easier. Im still on the puree stage so maybe that has something to do with it.
Anyone out there who has suffered/suffering from head hunger??
Kim

Most days for me hun!! I've had to sit and watch my skinny partner munch his way through a tin of Roses and a tin of Quality Street over christmas which I've wanted. Then yesterday we nipped to tesco as I wanted to make some homemade hummous and he came home with three bags of tesco finest cookies!! My head wanted to devour all three bags, but my stomach was telling me if I took even one single bite it would throw a massive paddy!! ;)

It's hard but I just try and distract myself by coming on here and tilting the laptop screen towards him so I can't see what he's eating lol!

H xx

Most days for me hun!! I've had to sit and watch my skinny partner munch his way through a tin of Roses and a tin of Quality Street over christmas which I've wanted. Then yesterday we nipped to tesco as I wanted to make some homemade hummous and he came home with three bags of tesco finest cookies!! My head wanted to devour all three bags, but my stomach was telling me if I took even one single bite it would throw a massive paddy!! ;)

It's hard but I just try and distract myself by coming on here and tilting the laptop screen towards him so I can't see what he's eating lol!

H xx
woop!! thats why we do it, well done :) xxx

Hi Kim. I see things and think OOh that looks nice, I could fancy one of those but the very thought of putting a yucky Mc'D in my precious new pouch turns me right off. Luckily I can't stand sweet stuff now as everything tastes 50 times sweeter than before and is horrible. When we were Christas shopping Tim needed feeding and he's so picky so we went in and I had a coffee and a grilled chicken wrap knowing I could at least eat the chicken (I did ask if I could have porridge but there was absolutely no way as it was past 10am) when I unwrapped the wrap it all looked so discusting It put me off and I just drank the tea and brought a packet of peanuts later.

Kate x

ohh peanuts...ive has such a craving for them....How do you get on with them??

Ohhhh im so glad ive been craving them really bad.

i still suffer from a bit of head hunger 7 months p.o but it is getting much better. but as for having mcd.s id rather starve lol i made a promise to my self id never have a thing out of that place again oh and just about every other take away there is and sweets n chocs and anything else that was remotely tasty lol but it works cos its all s..t

I already know this is going to be a huge problem for me. Thats one of my biggest worries. I'm an emotional eater and I know food can't play that role after surgery. I'm glad I have all of you to help me get through it when the time comes!

I will hold my hands up and admit that I have had a Macky D's post op and it was yuckkkkkkkyyyy

I much prefer Burger King their kids chicken fillet is yummy pure chicken and I can only eat half I also have the fruit bag and milk to go with that so not too unhealthy

im just scared of trying any type of takeaway lol

Back