• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First head hunger

vonny

today things havent gone to plan and for the first time im experiancing head hunger im low and all i want to do is gorge on crap I cant but I want to im so annoyed with myself ive been so good and done things right so far i think. I need a kick up the bum i think

Vonny, what are you eating now? Are you still liquids? I know all providers have different rules...

Could you perhaps have some really nice low fat custard or rice pudding? It's amazing but after pre op diet a bit of that feels almost decadent xxx

thanks for the replies i had a cuppa soup as im still on liquids for another 6 days, actually felt sick after i know it was just my old tendancies creeping back in as i use to comfort eat when things went wrong. I dont feel hungry today so glad its passed quickly roll on the puree stage xxx

Still struggling myself vonny. After a couple of poor dietry choices in my first week, I tried to settle into soups but I am finding that my stomach can handle little more than cup-a-soups and bovril.

I can't stop thinking about moving to more normal meals but I am also really worried that avoiding slightly thicker soups is actually not going to work in my favour.

I also never thought I would struggle with water like I am. Used to love it and now each sip is an effort to get down. Trying Robinson's nas Apple and Blackcurrant in the hope it might work.

I seem to spend most of my day feeling like I have swallowed a bag of marbles. Hope things settle down for you.

thanks all i havent had it today so guess it was just stress hope i dont get too stressed anytime soon xxx

thanks all i havent had it today so guess it was just stress hope i dont get too stressed anytime soon xxx

:)Glad to hear things are going well todayx

Hi Vonny, I've been reading your replies to other people and they are always full of encouragement as well as being informative. You take some of that stuff on board yourself. Stay focussed and motivated. I'm due for POSE on Wednesday at Bushey (providing my husband is able to drive me there and back) so, apart from being scared of the procedure itself, I'm now worried that I won't get there (he's ruptured discs in his back and waiting for an MRI scan). And I'm wondering whether it's worthwhile staying on this pre-op diet in case it doesn't happen. Aaaachh!

Back