• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELLLLOOOO..... Again lol

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Hey i havent been on here for a few months which im very sorry for because i used to try be as supportive as i can but ive been rather useless for a while! for those of you who dont know me im Toni im now 23 (was my birthday a month ago) i started my journey last october when i was refferd, acepted in november then met my surgeon in december had all my tests by april and 2 weeks ago i had my mdt when they decided they wanted me to had a balloon fitted so i could loose some weight before my bypass because when i met my sergeon i was 176.5kg so i went in to discuss having my balloon last week but they weighed me and i was 154.4kg so i have lost 3.5 stone in 5 months, so they have decided they dont need me to have a balloon so im now officially on the waiting list and should have my op in the next 6-8 weeks omg im so nervous and excited omg omg omg its actually happening!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Excited for you! Well done on your loss so far :D

thank you huni, love that pic, i found a pair of trousers from last year i can do that with already, great feeling isnt it? xxxx

It's a great feeling isnt it!! Mm hm. I am not letting go of those big boys. Only thing I have kept. I can fit my whole body in one leg now ... And people keep telling me I didn't look that big. Whatever :rolleyes:

bless ya, its not what they say though is it its how you feel that matters :):):) but you look fantastic :):):) xxxx

Hello and sooo very well done on your loss so far! Wishing you all the best with the op and looking forward to reading all about your journey! X

Hey Toni, welcome back mate. great to see you posting again! congrats on your op, thats amazing!! woohoo :) xxx

Hey buddy!! I cant wait hope its not too long .... How are you doing since yours xxxxz
im doing great thanks, i really love my sleeve :) xxx

Long time no see. how ya doin'?

The time will pass so quickly then you'll be on the losers bench woohoo.

You'll love it. And you're young enough to really enjoy it.

Great to see you again xx

I'm doing great and the head is behaving apart from thunder storms.

It's amazing

Hi, congrats on your weight loss :D
Lots and lots of luck with your op, I bet those next few weeks fly by :)
Em xxxxx

Back