• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KurvyKayls

hi everyone i have decided to opt for a gastric balloon surgery possibly in prague? has anyone got any information advice for me. im 25 weigh 14st 10, (206lb) and have tried every diet under the sun, but some how keep getting bigger and bigger. Please help, any information and advice will be greatly apprieacted. i am hoping to have the surgery within the next 2 months, thanks Kayleigh x

Carnt help sorry but wanted to say welcome n good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

hi, and welcome. i'm sorry i can't help you with 'balloon' but i am sure someone on this wonderful site will be able to help you soon. i am pre-opper n waitin for gastric sleeve op on 03rd may. good luck xx

Hi Kayleigh :) welcome to the site, and good luck with your balloon. I think the balloon only stays in place for 6 months, am i right?
Whatever you do, i wish you all the very best :) xxx

:welcome:

Welcome!! and good luck in your journey xxx

hi everyone i have decided to opt for a gastric balloon surgery possibly in prague? has anyone got any information advice for me. im 25 weigh 14st 10, (206lb) and have tried every diet under the sun, but some how keep getting bigger and bigger. Please help, any information and advice will be greatly apprieacted. i am hoping to have the surgery within the next 2 months, thanks Kayleigh x
Sorry I can't help but welcome Good Luck .Wendy

Hello and welcome

Back