• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello 13's!

MissCupcake

Hi All,

I have finally hit the 13's... that's a 1stone 1lb loss!(only 1lb so far this week but hey a loss is a loss) and I will NEVER be a 14stone again!

Wooooooo

woohoo well done :) xxx

Thats wonderful news lovely.. well done xx

brilliant :) i've about 3lbs to go to be in 14's x

Well done xx

Well dun hun :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

God you are chasing my bum down those scales. First to the 12 stones, come on we are going to be so good looking this summer ::) xxx

Well done, keep it up x

great job

miserable said:
God you are chasing my bum down those scales. First to the 12 stones, come on we are going to be so good looking this summer ::) xxx

If u could just behave this week I'd hit the 12s! Bang on 13.0 now so need to focus focus focus! Great to hear how people are talking smaller numbers...come on..skinny summer is waiting for us!!!! :) x

That should say I !!

I'm 11st 12 and hate being so close to the next stone up..it makes me nervous! I'd rather be in the middle or even better , lower down nearer the next stone down, because at it stands now, it would only take two pounds to have me back in the 12s! Not that I intend gaining anything! Off for a long hilly walk today here in Jerusalem to work off a pound or so!

I'm only 2lb into dropping into the 16's, love sliding down these numbers, it's so encouraging reading all these weight losses :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back