• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello all, I'm from Essex

Bling Babe

Hello all, I'm due to have surgery 7th Nov at Homerton Hospital

Anyone on here due in on the same day?
Hi and welcome, good luck with your surgery, what are you having x

Sarnie

Hello all, I'm due to have surgery 7th Nov at Homerton Hospital

Anyone on here due in on the same day?
Hiya and welcome. Congratulations on getting your date.

Minxygirls

Hiya good luck! I’m just about to start at Homerton - how was your experience? x
Rather slow to be honest. I already had lost 3 stone previous to my first appointment, one of the doctors told me that would be taken as my 5% weightloss.

2 years later, was told that wasn't the case, although I had lost some more it wasn't enough. I needed to lose 6 more pounds. That seemed to take forever

Eventually I started doing Intermittent fasting, which was brilliant. And lost the 6 pounds and then a further stone

Sadly fell off the wagon this past week and gained 6. But still below target weight

But depressed that I lost control tbh

And am now really really worried about the 14 day liver shrinkage diet. I feel like i want to be locked in a room for a fortnight. I feel pathetic that I feel this way xxx

Minxygirls

Sorry for whinge, I had meant to say though that everyone was super nice and caring. Everyone

I wish I had chased a bit more, but always felt it would seem rude

Good luck with your journey xxx

Bling Babe

Rather slow to be honest. I already had lost 3 stone previous to my first appointment, one of the doctors told me that would be taken as my 5% weightloss.

2 years later, was told that wasn't the case, although I had lost some more it wasn't enough. I needed to lose 6 more pounds. That seemed to take forever

Eventually I started doing Intermittent fasting, which was brilliant. And lost the 6 pounds and then a further stone

Sadly fell off the wagon this past week and gained 6. But still below target weight

But depressed that I lost control tbh

And am now really really worried about the 14 day liver shrinkage diet. I feel like i want to be locked in a room for a fortnight. I feel pathetic that I feel this way xxx
We all fall of the wagon at times I’m afrai, you’ll get through the LSD just fine, I had to do milk diet for 4 weeks at the beginning of my journey and 3 weeks pre-op (it should have been 2 weeks but my op was cancelled on the day!) it’s honestly not to bad, it takes away the choices which for me helpe. Good luck xxx