• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

Leahp

Hello my name is Leah I'm due for surgery on Friday (26th) and I'm really worried it will be cancelled due to liver not being shrunk enough, has anyone had a similar experience ? X

A lot of people have this worry like the others have said if you have stuck to your LSD as given to you by your team then all should be ok
take care trust in the process

Hi Leah

Try not to worry too much - I am still waiting for a date and have worried about loads of things but honestly the one thing I have learned on the forum is as long as you stick to the guidelines and what the surgeons/dietitians have asked you to do you will be fine. I am thinking about keeping a food diary (looking at all things that will help me to eat and drink properly) and have started using my fitness pal on my phone again. At least you can look back on your log and you can use this to reassure you if you are doing the right thing.

Good luck for the 26th

Welcome to the madhouse! And don't worry - if you've stuck to your pre-op diet there shouldn't be a problem. Good luck! :D x

Ditto to all above. As long as you have stuck to the LSD you will be just fine. I have not heard of anyone who has and not been ;)

Back