• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello all just joined could use some advice

I have only been a member for two weeks but have never felt such support from such a kind group of people!!! The people in my life are not being so supportive so it's nice to have people to talk to who understand!!!
hi meggie,i know what you mean,i think the reason for the lack of dsupport of people so close,is the old fashion love thing and just used to the person they have grown with over the years,but it doesnt help does it,in less than two days i have felt 100% more confident talking to strangrs like yourself,and some really heart warming comments,still trying to get used to how to post things etc,im not exactly a big tec head,but hope to hear from you again,i waited a year to get my funding,it will happen thin positive and it will be there,i think it helped emailing the primary care trust every ten minutes,i really do think they got that peed off with m they stumped up the wonga,hear from you again i hope,Nigel

HI again

god i so need to learn how to control my capitals lol

so sweet nigel that you are replying individually to everyone, but u dont hve to u know u will be here forever !!!

Yeh im glad you found this site too , it will help you lads im sure , and there is loads of people on here who have had or having a gastric band that can can give you support and who u too can also support

I have been coming on minimins for ages know and i still havnt got a clue how to do loads of stuff on here I cant even alter my weight loss ticker lol

Im sure when im slim and a babe i may have figured it all out by then, keep popping on here whn u can

Do you have facebook account alot of people on here also chat on facebook as well !!!

helen xxx

Back