• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello All!

BostonIrish

My name is Meg from the Boston area. I just had roux-en-y surgery on May 7th. I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out (no, i did nit expect to be 4 days post-op and know it all).I have a super mom who is by my side helping prep my shakes and keeping everything on time (I'd probably be a mess without her).

Long story short about me weight journey is I gained over 90lbs in a year due to having a 'slow stomach' (gastroparesis) and fibromyalgia. Pushing towards 300lbs I needed to do something and gastric bypass was the best option. 8 months of prep and here I am 4 days post op.

I have dozens of questions, but I just want to know if each day post op gets better and better? I know it's a big question, but I worry a but about it. Thanks for reading!!

Meg

Hi and welcome :D

Hi, welcome to this site and good luck. You will get lots if help and advise here. I'm a wrapper so can't answer specific questions but someone will be along soon who can.
Happy losing :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

My name is Meg from the Boston area. I just had roux-en-y surgery on May 7th. I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out (no, i did nit expect to be 4 days post-op and know it all).I have a super mom who is by my side helping prep my shakes and keeping everything on time (I'd probably be a mess without her).

Long story short about me weight journey is I gained over 90lbs in a year due to having a 'slow stomach' (gastroparesis) and fibromyalgia. Pushing towards 300lbs I needed to do something and gastric bypass was the best option. 8 months of prep and here I am 4 days post op.

I have dozens of questions, but I just want to know if each day post op gets better and better? I know it's a big question, but I worry a but about it. Thanks for reading!!

Meg

Hi Meg,
Welcome and congrats on starting your journey. I am pre op until the 21st May but if you have a look at 'May surgery anyone?' thread you will meet lots of ppl that are already post op and there is good advice and questions on there.
Kat
x

Welcome to the site. I'm also in Boston .... but the UK Boston

Welcome hun :) Congratulations on having your surgery xx

Back