• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New on the block

Malinda

Hi All

Just wanted to introduce myself...:wave_cry:
My name is Malinda from South Africa. Had my Roux en Y done a week ago. So far so good, but I must admit it is far harder then I ever thought, and there is no support on this side of the world.

But I am so happy to have found this site and hope to be inspired and in turn inspire others!

Anyway, thank you for having and if anyone is keen to chat, please let me know.

Hi Malinda and welcome.
How is life in sunny SA?
I lived in the Free State for a number of years many moons ago. Where do you live?
Put some stats on your info so we can see how you are doing. This is a lovely site and you will be made very welcome by everybody. The advice is here just for the asking from people who are very knowledgeable regarding weight loss through surgery and nutrition etc.
Have a happy weight loss journey.
Lynne x

Hello,

Just wanted to say hi and welcome, you have joined a really good site here, I'm pre-op so won't be able to help re surgery questions but there are a vast amount on here that are post-op that are very forthcoming with a wealth of information and experiances's xxx All the best for a speedy recovery xxxx:):):)

Welcome xx

Hi Malinda ! Welcome ... Congratulations on your surgery ! i hope you are comfortable and resting as much as possible.sorry to hear you are not supported over there, rest assured you have found LOADS of support here, i am pre op, but should you need a chat , i'm here, am happy to give you my email address if you would like it. Take care , and welcome to a very lovely community full of supportive,courageous and inspirational men and women . xxx

Welcome aboard!! Hope you will enjoy it here xxx

Hi and Welcome xx

Back