• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello another Newbie here

k6tyw

Hi, i stumbled across this site and thought I'd join up as its always good to get support.

I am 3 months post op with a LapBand, just had my 2nd fill which was 0.7ml, so I now have 4.7ml.

I have lost 39lbs so far, and still got a way to go until I get to a goal weight.

I can say the only issues I have is remembering to eat a lot slower:sigh: I 've just about got my head around portion control, I find it so much easier putting food on a small side plate, rather than a huge dinner plate.

Anyway just saying HELLO to you all.

Thanks

Katy :)

Hi Katy - :welcome2:to the site hun x

You seem to be getting along well with your band and have had good weight loss so far. How are you finding the restriction since your 2nd fill. I had a 2nd fill a couple of weeks ago and I am really feeling the difference, as regards feeling hungry goes.
I also use a tea plate instead of a larger one, and even then I can`t eat all that I have on it!

I know what you mean about trying to eat slower; does`nt help by the fact I always seem to be rushing about with work and life etc;

Where in the country are you based Katy, as I could`nt see where you had had your surgery?

Good Luck on your weight loss journey hun x

Love Kat x

Hello and welcome xx

Wow thanks for all the message guys!!

Kat I am in Hertfordshire (near north london) I only had my 2nd fill yesterday so unable to gauge it yet. Although 2 hours after having it I could have eaten for England lol. I don't feel hungry as yet this morning so it must be doing something.

Its going to take me a while to get used to the site so forgive me!!

Thanks again for making me feel so welcome, its nice to see so many in the same boat as me, sometimes I do feel quite alone with it as no one else quite gets what your going through!!

:)

Hi
Welcome to 'The friendly forum'
It's a really good place for information, hints and tips as well as a shoulder to cry on when needed. Get your post count up to 50+ and you will be able to see photos and read diaries.

Back