• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

shellymac

Hello to Everyone, I have a consultation at spire hospital cardiff on satarday
to discuss gastric banding,v excited,been reading all your posts for as much info as poss,and decided to take plunge and join today.am a complete newbie to any kind of forum so expect some confusion.lol:sign0144:

Hi and welcome to the forum. It is lovely to have you join us and good luck on your weight loss journey. Hope it will be a swift one for you.

This site and the contributors are absolutely fantastic. There is the answer to almost every possible question you need to ask on here and if not someone will be along with the info very quickly.

I have learned so much and everyone is so friendly and kind that it makes it a joy just to come and visit here :)

Hi Shellymac Welcome to the forum. You will quickly settle into the forum life as everybody on here is really friendly and helpful.
Good Luck on your weight loss journey :)

Hello to Everyone, I have a consultation at spire hospital cardiff on satarday
to discuss gastric banding,v excited,been reading all your posts for as much info as poss,and decided to take plunge and join today.am a complete newbie to any kind of forum so expect some confusion.lol:sign0144:

Welcome to the fun factory xxx

Thank you all for the welcome,im sure as time goes on il find my way round but for
the moment stumbling around blindly,(found my replies by accident)still,looking forward to sharing my journey with you all,reading everyones posts has really helped in my knowing what to expect.ThANK YOU.

Hi Shelley
I am new too, and had my first appointment at the Spire Edinburgh on Wednesday. You will find lots of info and a warm welcome on this site.
Crackers x

welcome and good luck!, its great here :) x

:)Welcome & good luck:)

Hello and welcome to the forum! Have a look around.. most questions will have been asked AT LEAST once :) We're a friendly bunch and always happy to help.
Good luck with your journey!

welcome! I am new too and going for my first appoitment on the 10th! Cannot wait!!! good luck and keep us posted on your journey! we can compare not as i am also going for the band :)

welcome! I am new too and going for my first appoitment on the 10th! Cannot wait!!! good luck and keep us posted on your journey! we can compare not as i am also going for the band :)
thank you for your support.you will have to forgive me as i have no idea how to use this forum so no idea who gets this msg would love to give back the support if only i knew how!you have all been so kind in taking the time to read my post and respond .could any one advise me on what the heck to do.lol xx

Back