• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello, Bexhill East Sussex

grizabelle

Hi everyone,

I'm down on the south coast, a single mom of two with sleep apnea, pre-diabetes, high BP and cholesterol.. BMI of 39. I've just been told by my GP that I have been approved for funding and can expect my referral to Chichester to come in within the next three months. Very exciting, such a relief - I burst into tears in the docs office with pure relief but I think I'm realizing I'm not quite there yet - funding doesn't necessarily mean it's a done deal... but, doc said the whole process should be completed within one year!

I sincerely hope it all works out for me as it has for so many here. I'm looking forward to reading all your many posts here to learn as much as I can.

I'm really wanting to read up on how to prepare for the "evaluation for surgery" appointment. Is there a thread about just this?

Frankie

Hello and welcome Frankie!
cant say enough what a fantastic site this is loads of great tales and many supportive people who have all been where you are
read as much as you can as information is a great mind settler I find. The more you post the site opens up more no question is daft its just daft NOT to ask them
good luck in all you ask for

Welcome to the forum x

I used to live in Bexhill, Sea Road and Cantelupe Road. My son went to St P & P and did one year at Bexhill High

Back