• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello everyone - thanks for having me

Welcome and good luck xx

Where are you having your op?

welcome and good luck

Well I'm 10 days away from my op! really nervous but exciting a the same time- Gastric sleeve op set for the 25th Jan :):)

Hi dickiewickie, welcome and good luck!!! I had my sleeve 7 days ago and I feel great!!!! Had very little pain, more just a discomfort, hospital staff were lovely, all in all a positive experience - I just hope this positive feeling continues!!!! Good luck, take care, and keep us posted!!! Xxxx

hello and good luck on your path for a smaller you!

That's great mines on the 25th at St Anthony in Cheam. Where are you having yours.
I'm really surprised how quickly from referral to op date I received my dates . I was told it would take at least 18mth . Not complaining maybe things are more organized
Refered end September 2013
1st appt with consultant 22nd October 2013
Dietitian appt 25th October 2013
Acceptance recieved November
Pre op assessment 6th Jan 2014
Date op 25th Jan
Still nervous when I think about it .

I'm off to France! Long story..... won't bore you but it's revision surgery that nhs won't cover coupled with my bmi being "too low" to qualify!
Still, I've saved to get what I need so looking forward to a new thin year & roml (rest of my life) ;o)

I'm off to France! Long story..... won't bore you but it's revision surgery that nhs won't cover coupled with my bmi being "too low" to qualify!
Still, I've saved to get what I need so looking forward to a new thin year & roml (rest of my life) ;o)

Sounds like a plan .... Wish you all the best and more xx

Back