• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello everyone ! first time on this site !

westlondongirl

Hi Everyone, I am very new to this, very nervous at the mo as I got a call few days ago to give me a date for sleeve op !!! (20th Dec)

Is anyone else from west london in particular having or had op at Charing cross hosp ?

Reading some of the posts on here has made me feel much more positive thank you x x :)

Hi there i had a gastric bypass at charing cross hospital on the 25th November.. im here for you if you have any questions xx

westlondongirl said:
Hi Everyone, I am very new to this, very nervous at the mo as I got a call few days ago to give me a date for sleeve op !!! (20th Dec)

Is anyone else from west london in particular having or had op at Charing cross hosp ?

Reading some of the posts on here has made me feel much more positive thank you x x :)

Just wanted to say welcome to this brilliant site and good luck for the 20th Dec!!!!

Exciting!!!

I look forward to seeing you around the forum xxx

Hello n welcome good luck for the 20th ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Welcome westlondongirl, I'll add you to the Op dates list - tues 20th is going to be a busy day. but so far you are the only one at CX.

good luck hun x

:welcome:

welcome to the site and good luck :) xxx

Welcome, honey & the very best of luck for your op on the 20th ... you will see the new year in a slimmer you ... :):)

Hi I am a north London girl and am having sleeve op on 20th December at University College London. I will be thinking of you. Cheers Cost x

Just wanted to say welcome and best of luck for your op and the exciting time that's ahead of you. I had my bypass this Friday (9th) at Sunderland Royal - cant wait

X

Just wanted to say Welcome and Good Luck for yr op on the 20th u will be surprised how much a difference it makes to yr life. Keep us posted how u get on r for any advice u need u r on the best site xx

Back