• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello Everyone

:sign0144:

Hi, I've been stalking around on this site for a couple of weeks now and thought it was about time I got myself registered and say hello.

My husband and I (no my name isn't lizzy ;)) are both heading over to Turnov, CZ in December to get our sleeves done.... :eek:

We are both very excited and nervous at the same time but as my user name says, it really is time to get a grip. 2013 is a year of big changes for us.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

xXx

Time to get a grip said:
:sign0144:

Hi, I've been stalking around on this site for a couple of weeks now and thought it was about time I got myself registered and say hello.

My husband and I (no my name isn't lizzy ;)) are both heading over to Turnov, CZ in December to get our sleeves done.... :eek:

We are both very excited and nervous at the same time but as my user name says, it really is time to get a grip. 2013 is a year of big changes for us.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

xXx

Welcome and good luck to you both,exciting times ahead.

hiya to you both and wow you must be both excited n nervous but reading through the forums its all normal :) hope you both enjoy the losers bench in 2013. x

Back