• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new

elayne

Hello all. My name is Elayne. I am scheduled for surgery 12/9/10. I began a modified fast today and in a few days begin a total fast.

Originally I was having surgery because my husband and I couldn't get pregnant. In fact in june of 2009 I was all set to go but turns out I was pregnant! My son is almost 11 months old and I want to be around for him for a long long time. That's my story.

Hi Elayne and :welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2:Congratulations on having your lovely baby son, and Good Luck with your decision to have surgery for your weight. :)

When is your date for the surgery, is it in the next few weeks before Christmas? The only reason I ask is just to ensure that if you are `fasting` I assume it is in readiness for your imminent surgery.

Are you from the U.S.A, as you don`t say in your post where you are from, but reading your post I assumed that you were. Anyway everyone is welcome wherever they come from, you will find lots of friendly people on here who will be happy to help and support you on your weight loss journey.

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Yeah, she's from America, hence the date format. 9th December she's having her op :)

Good luck and keep us informed :)

Hello and welcome to the forum! I'm scheduled for the 8th. Best of luck for your weight loss journey xx

Hi Elayne and a very big welcome to the forum.
Grace xxx

Back