• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

toppcat

My name is Cathie. I am new to this forum. My surgery date is December 13th and I am both excitted and nervous. I forgot how to ask how long I will be in the hospital, can anyone tell me? I ordered my vitamines, just have to get the protein powder. Anyone have any other suggestions on what I should plan for?

Welcome Cathie and just wanting to wish you all the very best for your wls and your weightloss journey... the warmest of welcomes to you and you will find all the answers you need and more on this forum... Love and hugs xxx

Hi hun and :welcome2: to WLS. How long you will stay in hospital differs from hospital to hospital, even doctor to doctor. Some people are out after 1 night and some are in 5-7 days. Which hospital and surgeon are you having? Im sure someone will have had the same one and can tell you how long they usually keep patients in. Good luck and dont be too nervous, its an exciting time, enjoy it! XX

Good luck with your op Cathie, there are loads of great bypassers on here so you have hit the jackpot for advice, info and support xx Hope you enjoy it here

welcome sweets, hope you enjoy your time here xx

Welcome to the site :) xxx

hiya xxxxxx:wavey:

welcome to the best site ever xxx you will find all the help and advice you need here, i love it here everyone is sooooooo lovely

nikki xxx

welcome and all the best

Back