• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello - slowly finding my way around!

Jozefina

Hi there

I was so excited to find this forum that I suddenly started posting all over last night - and then realised today that it might be nice to do a "hello" thread!

So here I am.

Jo, 50 :sigh:, based in London, married with cats but no kids and scheduled for a sleeve at the BMI private hospital in east London on Thursday June 13th.

I started out with c. 100 lbs to lose but am already down 7 of those by way of the liver shrinking diet.

Am most worried about how I'm going to feel in the immediate aftermath of the surgery but am telling myself on a near hourly basis that it's just an interim part of the bigger picture and that I need to keep my eyes on the longer term goals of being slim and healthy again.

As I've mentioned elsewhere, I'm not telling a living soul about this other than my wonderful husband, so I'm going to need support from you guys and will do my best to pay it forward.

J xx

Hi Jo

Nice to meet you. I'm also an East London (Essex borders) girl but have defected oooop north!

I hope you recover from your op as easily as I have xx

Hi Jo, welcome and good luck on your journey xx

Back