• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello

kerrylee37

[url=http://www.TickerFac
Hello all i found this site looking for info on gastric bands ,
My name is Kerry i just turn 40 on tuesay and didnt want to be 40 having the same problem ive been having for the last 14 years with my weight needed to sort it out NOW FOR once for all
So im having a band fitted on the 14th Aug looking forward to it but scare at the same time ,so nice to read what others are going throught and getting all the info i can that will help me
IM looking forward to the op but am scared at the same time i know its a big thing and a life changing but cant go on like i am so any help will be very greatfull and goodluck to all you out there having or had a band fitted
love to you all xxxxx

hi and welcome to the site! its fab fab! and no question is to silly........ good luck on your op! x

Hello and welcome. The feelings you have are all normal.

Look forward to following you on your journey :)

Hi welcome AND GOOD LUCK on your journey xx
I am also 40 but i will be having a bypass, once they get sorted !!!!!!!!!!!11

Hello and welcome, congratulations on having your surgery date and best wishes for a speedy recovery and lots of losses coming your way x

thanks everyone xx how does one make profile like all yours love what people have done with the charts

:welcome2:Hello Kerry and welcome to the site, hope you find all the help and support you need .Good luck with your wls journey, Marie.

Hi Kerry and welcome, good luck on your journey xxx

If i remember correctly you put on your profile pic in the CP bit at the top left hand side xxx

Back