• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi im faye

faymay88

Hello,
my name is faye and I hope people can see this!
Im new to this website so please bearnwith me lol
Im looking to talk to people who have had a gastric band fitted any useful info would be gtreat

many thanks faye

Welcome to the site. There are plenty of us with bands all at different stages. I'm sure between us we can answer your questions. X

Hello Faye
im nothing just yet hoping for the bypass ,but we have lots of people with the band I know you wont be waiting long before one of them pop up!
good luck in all you wish for

Hi Fay
I'm new too. Just making my way around the site, learning the ropes.
I'm gearing up for my first private consultantation, I'm thinking a band is what I want. I guess I will learn more about my options on this journey.
What stage are you at?

Hi Faye!
Welcome!
I am still a pre-opper and waiting for a bypass, but sure there are loads of Band-its around! Good luck with your journey! :p

Hi Fay,

Welcome to the forum.

I haven't had a band but you will find lots of people here who have who will be able to help.

Good luck :)

Hi everyone
thank you all for your welcome messages
I had my band inserted a week last friday 25.07 im still on the liquid stage am desperate to be on mush food just something to chew as been told cant chew gum. I am having some pains sometimes not sure why might be normal thou??
This website is so brilliant ive been reading a ladys diary its so useful.
Hope everyone is well today and looking forward to your up coming journey!

Hi Faye sweetheart :) welcome to a fab site, full of friendly peeps and tons of info and dont forget the inspirational stories too :) I had my band fitted back in eb so this week its 6 months i'm 2lb away from losing 6 stone (including my pre op diet) My band is still empty so its very much mind over matter right now. There are loads of banders around, were all here willing to answer any questions you have. I can understand the chewing bit grrr it drove me nuts for about a week before i moved onto normal ish foods lol stick with it this the worst part now the hunger will return with vengeance but stick to the 20 20 20 rules and that will get you thru x x x

Hi crystal and kar8858,
Thank you very much for your welcoming its lovely to speak to someone who has had the same expirience dont get me wrong I already love my band but I am missing my food lol im quite a complicated eater -- very fussy!!!! So at the moment im having slimfast for breakfast yogurt at lunch and tomato soup for dinner everyday its getting very boring! Lol.
Do you two have any ideas which could help lol.

Thank you
Faye :)

Hello, my name is faye and I hope people can see this! Im new to this website so please bearnwith me lol Im looking to talk to people who have had a gastric band fitted any useful info would be gtreat many thanks faye

Hi Faye,

Won't be able to help on the band info as I am a sleever but wanted to welcome you and wish you the best of luck with your journey

S x

I made my own soups which mixed it up a bit :) low fat custard was delicious ........ i also added hot chilli sauce to everything LOL

Hi
Thank you peepsmfor yournwarm messages not sure how to see entries?
Chilli on everything lol not the biggest fan haha
in some peoples diarys they have liquidised like meatballs or mince and onion which I was thinking of doing but am unsure on how successful it would go down?!?
Thanks
Faye x

Hi fay, have you looked at baby foods, they are already pureed meals and probably taste better than anything that would come out of my blender!!

I was on sloppy straight after my op so it was liquidized everything lol shepherds and fish pies yummy :) strained of course so no bits lol but if your still liquids best to stick to your providers rules :)

Hi Fay
Welcome to the site, sorry I have just started out myself, so can not help with anything.
But all the best on your journey.

Elaine

Hi Fay. I am way behind you still waiting for my band. But hello again. Thank you for posting on my diary :). I can't seem to stay off this forum right now. My surgery is taking over my life it seems

Hi fay, have you looked at baby foods, they are already pureed meals and probably taste better than anything that would come out of my blender!!

Hi Kar. I have been looking at these in tesco. Some of them look great and yummy. Some look a funny colour!! Lol

Back