• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello

sarahk

Hello to you all

just wanted to say hello. I had a band fitted on the 22nd of July, still feeling a bit sore and full of wind.

I had thought about WLS for many years as I have always struggled with my weight, I cant believe that I have actually done it.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

sarah

Hi Sarah, welcome along.

Hope everything goes well and look forward to following you on your journey

Mickie :)

Hi Sarah and welcome!

The wind pain from wls is awful isn't it? The best way to shift it is to move around, no aerobics just yet just potter around the house etc... I also find warm drinks shift my wind both post op and even now :)

Will look forward to following your progress on here, we're a very friendly bunch and take as much delight in your losses as you will yourself :) We are also there for each other when things aren't running smoothly, so if you have problems or good news to share, remember where we are xx

Hi sarah
i had mt bypass on the 23 July and have also struggled with wind especially the shoulder and back pain.
Just wanted to say Hi and look forward to seeing your weight loss journey
Tania x

Last edited:
Hi Sarah

welcome and congratulations on your band. I had mine done on the 25th of June and have lost 19 lb since then.
I remember the wind pains, it's amazing where they get to isn't it!
How are you managing on the soup and puree?

Lesley
x

Yea managing quite well, i,m making my own fruit smoothies and liquidizing soups so not to bad and only another week to go before I can have sloppy food so looking forward to that

Well done Sarah... keep strong and build day by day, sending love and blessings to you with every good wish for your forthcoming journey! Take care
xxx

hi and welcome.... good luck with you weightloss this is a fantastic forum to be x

Hi sarah
welcome and good luck with your journey xx

Hi there, welcome to the forum, its a great place to get any information you need, including tasty recipes for us losers! lol.

Hi thanks to you all i love this forum already

Back