• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

suewongful

Hi everyone
Thought i would register and say hello. I had my gastric bypass on Tuesday at the Claremont Hospital in Sheffield. I have been in more pain than I expected. I was in hospital for 2 nights. Since I came from the hospital the rest of the family have eaten chicken and mushroom pie for 1 meal and sausage sandwiches for another meal and my mouth watered at the smell of both meals, this as been a shock as I expected that I would not feel hungry. I suppose I am experiencing head hunger.

Hiya Sue, welcome to the forum from a fellow Sheffield patient :)

Sorry to hear you're in pain, it will pass and then we can see you enjoy your impending weightloss :)

Hello , welcome ! Hope your feeling better soon,im two weeks post op and feel fine,after my op the pain was bad everytime i moved.

Goodluck with your weightloss

liz x

Hi Sue and welcome... The pain gets easier every day, each day is a new beginning xx

Good luck Sue and hope that with each day... everything will settle and improve for you... much love xxx

Hi Sue and welcome.
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

I had my bypass lsat Tuesday (10th in Sunderland) the pain gets better every day sweety, by now I'm just uncomfortable. Are you sure it's not wind causing the pain?
I do find if I have trapped wind I get VERY uncomfortable.
But Rennie DEFLATINE (you can buy it over the counter and they're chewable or suckable) are really helpful.

I also find that although I'm not physically hungry at all, the sight and smell of the rest of the family's food(they had curry last night) makes me feel like I want some!

Back