• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie! Need WLS friends!!

sarah-91

Hello everyone, I've been browsing this forum for a few days now and decided to take the leap and write something. I had a telephone consultation yesterday and have now been booked in for gastric band surgery on 20th December at Claremont hospital in Sheffield with Dr Rodger Ackroyd!!! So excited a little nervous but I no I will love my new plastic friend.

So i'd like to introduce myself and i would welcome all your support with arms wide open!

Much love!

Hello & welcome! I had my band fitted in January this year so if you've got any questions just give us a shout! There's lots of very helpful and friendly people on here and you'll be making lots of new friends before you know it!

hello and welcome im pre op but you will find lots of helpful people on here so ask away if you have any questions

hello welcome to a bunch of new friends we all help each other and friendly don`t bite wel not much ay way hop you have a smooth journey any Qs just post all the best dave xxx:)

hey sarah, welcome to the site and good luck :) xxx

Welcome Sarah, I'm only 5 days post-band op, so far so good, I got a lot of good advice from the forumites here - just ask and you shall receive!

Welcome sarah good luck for your band hunni xx

Welcome Sarah, hope you like your new extended family xxxxxxxxx

Welcome n good luck Hun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Welcome to the forum....

Your first post is your first step to loads of friendly advice and support....

Ask as many questions as you can think of and reasearch as much as you can. Good luck x

Welcome Sarah :) Mr Ackroyd did my bypass is October :) He was lurvly ;) Are you in Sheffield? You will find everyone is very friendly on here & will answer any questions you may have. Good Luck for your op, sweetie xxx :):)

hi Sarah
I was banded by roger ackroyd at Claremont in October...it's all good...any questions ask away!!! Are you local? xx

Thank you all so much!! Feel part of the family all ready!! :D

Yes im local to Sheffield as I'm currently studying there however home is in Newcastle so i get around a bit, it is very reassuring to hear your surgeries have all went well, so pleased to be joining you all soon on that losers bench

x x x

hay sarah hi and welcome to this forum here as mentiond lots everyone on this site is freindly honest so if you have any questions just give a shout and there will always be someone who will you an open and honest answer, look forward to seeing how you get on.

Mr ackroyd will be doing my bypass - he is lovely and I can't wait - gooduck with your journey xxx

Are any of you new Mr Ackroyd people living in or around Sheffield? Let me know if you are as some of us are having a meet up on Saturday & you would be most welcome xxx :):)

Denise are you on fb?! Be easier to add you then join you to the group on there for the Yorkshire lot xx (if so inbox me your email to find you or username)

Ohhh please remember me for next time I'm at a party for my niece on Saturday or I would have loved to come xx

Oh what a shame x

Back