• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new to the group

sarah 27

Hello

Iam new to the group and just finding out how to use it.
My name is sarah and i had a gastric bypass on friday 16th december.

:welcome2:

Hello Sarah, happy new year to you xxx

Hi Sarah, Welcome to the site. I am just a few weeks ahead of you both with the op and finding this website - I'm managing a lot better with the diet than I am with finding my way around on here. If you have any worries or doubts don't hesitate to post because the people on here are very helpful and friendly - which is how it should be because we are all going through the same experience just at different stages.

Hi Sarah and welcome and congratulations.

Where did you have your surgery? How are you coping now?

hey and welcome to the forum....there is so much to read here, im sure you'll take something from it!!!x

Hi

I had my surgery done at sunderland royal hospital, please bare with me still finding my way around this group still unsure of how to use it.
I'm coping really well up to now thank u.
I am trying to find out if theres any support groups around the teesside area, as i need advice on foods etc for my next stage of diet.

hey sarah, welcome to the site :) xxx

Hi Sarah welcome n good luck ;)

Hi and welcome Sarah x

hiya and welcome, theres a support group in sunderland if thats any good but am not sure about teeside. xx

Hi Sarah welcome. I had my op 3 days before you. Everyone is very lovely here x

:welcome: How are you getting on? x

Hi all

i m doing really well at the moment just started stage 1 of soft foods today and touch wood everything is going ok.
anyone have any ideas of foods that are nice and easy to eat at this stage???? x

Back