• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello! I am new to this need some friends for support!

NenaZdaLoser

Hello everyone!!! My name is nena!!!! I am new and I am sooo ready to start my journey with your help!!!! Not yet gotten surgery but almost there hoping for march but I need a hand!!! Suggestions?!? Im looking into the VSG or the band, please help! I also already made my channel on you tube but i have not yet posted videos,... Im a little nervous! I need courage and support, you with me?!?

We're always with anyone that wants us to be :)

What advice are you after? What support do you need?

Good luck on your wls journey xxx

All the very best and the warmest of welcomes to you...
it's a great place to be starting out and a great chance to learn as much as possible pre surgery.... hoping we can all help you along the way... sending hugs and love to you and again a warm :welcome2: xxx

:party0038::welcome2::welcome2: Hi ,
you are more than welcome , you will find support and friendship within this forum and what you are unsure of just ask, someone is sure to have answers for you.
lol.

Hello, welcome and how can we support you? Apart from watching you tube that is? xx

Hiiiiiyaaaa!!! :D :D

Welcome to a wonderful site full of lovely supportive people. What sort of info do you need? xxxxxx

hiya welcome to the site every1 so nice so ask away theres always someone here to help xxxx

Hi
Welcome to 'The friendly forum'
It's a really good place for information, hints and tips as well as a shoulder to cry on when needed. Get your post count up to 50+ and you will be able to see photos and read diaries.

hi and welcome.you have come to the right place for support.i hope you find what your looking for.stuck then just ask and i am sure there is some one here who can help you.
hilary x

Back