• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello

kphorrox

well im going to be 8 months post op soon and ive lost 8 stone everything is slowing right down down any tips as still have about 4 stone to loose and feel im loosing my way abit.:D

Wow Kerry! That is stunning progress! I think as we get smaller weight loss does become less dramatic!
Maybe the 5 day pouch test would be a good one to have a go at.
I know it is something lots of bypassers have done to good effect on here as well as in general and it seems a good way of getting out of a stall, checking the volume of your pouch and just generally having a kick start again.

Surgical Weight Loss 5 Day Pouch Test

don't have any tips as i'm still pre-op but just wanted to say well done on such a great weight loss!

Hi Kerry that is fantastic!! Sorry I cant help as I'm pre-op but just wanted to say Hi and well done x

well im going to be 8 months post op soon and ive lost 8 stone everything is slowing right down down any tips as still have about 4 stone to loose and feel im loosing my way abit.:D

You are fantastic and look fantastic
Love you loads
Mum xxxx

Hi Charm,
We are still waiting for the photos of you both together aren't we?
You have done amazingly, both of you.
Try eating a different selection of foods Kerry, perhaps you are stuck in a foody rut and need your system kick starting again.
Take care x
Lynne x

Back