• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello

jessi7

I'm new here getting my bypass on Oct 26th I'm very excited and not afraid about the operation I'm more afraid of after the operation how I'm going to feel?? And am I still going to be able to be the mother I need to be to my two year old twins when I get home.

Hello and welcome to the site. I'm a pre-opper with months to go until I have surgery, the one thing I have noticed from everyone who posts after surgery is just how tired they feel. It would appear this tiredness last for quite a while so if it is at all possible I would arrange for some help with the twins during their most active part of the day..

Good luck for the op, and I wish you a smooth, painless recovery. xxx

Welcome, I'm 1 week after my op and finding I'm slow doing things and get tired ease. And the other thing that you have to remember is that you can't lift things. So you will fund that you will need help with the twins, till you get back on your feet.
Good luck. ;~} x
Ps ask what might seem to be the most silly questions and there is always someone on the forum who will help!!

Back