• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am getting done and soon !!

Hi all,

I am going to have my operation on the 28 January at HUH. I am not sure what am having between sleeve or gastric by-pass, my surgeon said would decide when i am on the table. I do not mind any of them coz I have done enough research on both and I have been reading some threads here for a while. I am happy with what I have been reading, so bring it on lol. can't wait to see myself slimmer in the coming months coz I hardly remember when I was slim.

I had my pre-op assessment on 30 Dec and guess what I had gained 1 1/2 stone since the last time I was weighed in October 2010. I was afraid that they were going to cancel am just keeping my finger crossed that they don't. So far I haven't got a letter or phone call about my weight gain.

Am 6 days pre-op diet, slim fast which is ok except that i am running to the toilet every few minutes. Am afraid to travel long distances just in case i need a toilet urgently becoz of running stomach:sign0007::sick0019: . Anyway I hope it gets better coz it's driving me mad.

I will keep you updated on my progress. Thanks for reading.

Pee
good luck :)

Good luck pee! I'm not far behind. I will really be looking for your updates as we will be so close together. My bypass is in 3 days. UN thinking about you today....

preetypee said:
Hi just to let you know that am now sleeved am still in hospital recovering. I might be going home today or tomoro. I will update you how it's been. Am tired now. Later

I'm happy to hear from you. I'm glad you're OK. I look forward to hearing about your first few days. I'm so nervous! Tomorrow is my day! Keep in touch! For now, get some rest. Talk to you soon!

Newmelani said:
I'm happy to hear from you. I'm glad you're OK. I look forward to hearing about your first few days. I'm so nervous! Tomorrow is my day! Keep in touch! For now, get some rest. Talk to you soon!

Good luck for tomorrow :) xx

hope your feeling ok after the op xx

Good luck tomorrow Hun

Back