• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Admission day tomorrow Eeeeeekkkk

mightyminx49

Proud grandmother of 7
Hi everyone,

Well tomorrow I am going to hospital and have an overnight stay before my op on Saturday. Good job am going to be given a pre-med cos I think I'm going to need it. I am trying so hard not think about it but am afraid its a fruitless endeavour :(

Am still scared and not afraid to admit it but am not going to whinge about it any more. I will hopefully be updating this thread on Saturday or Sunday. :D

For now I bid you all goodnight and god bless x

Best of luck MM !!

Good luck, I hope it all goes well for you and you have a speedy recovery :)

Good luck on Saturday.

Try and get some rest x

Good Luck Joan, im sure i will be feeling exactly the same as you when my op nears.
Just think in a couple of days time you will be all done.

Jacqui x

Good luck.lots of hugs xxx

Lots of luck, it will be over before you know it, hope you have a speedy recovery and get home soon xx

Good luck, let us know how ur feeling after and hope everything goes well, just think in no time ull be the new you

Sending my love xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck warmed seat ready for you on the bench. Despite the wind well worth everything you have gone through to get here.

Keep that seat warm for me Penny, I will be there sometime tomorrow. I wont know until I am admitted this afternoon what time my op is. Will come on-line at the first opportunity.

I just hope that the diet has shrunk my liver sufficiently. I have stuck religeously to the diet and included fruit I dont normally eat in the quantities I have ate it lately. :eek:

I will never get used to drinking milk in those quantities. Well not since I was a baby. LOL :8855:

Hope you are feeling a ton better love and on that road towards the new you with little or no discomfort. Thanks for your support, I appreciate it.

To all who have supported me this far......... Penny has promised to keep a spot warm on the loosers bench keep her company till I get there tomorrow!

Love to you all and thanks :D x

Hi everyone,

Well tomorrow I am going to hospital and have an overnight stay before my op on Saturday. Good job am going to be given a pre-med cos I think I'm going to need it. I am trying so hard not think about it but am afraid its a fruitless endeavour :(

Am still scared and not afraid to admit it but am not going to whinge about it any more. I will hopefully be updating this thread on Saturday or Sunday. :D

For now I bid you all goodnight and god bless x

Good luck and wishing you well looking forward to hearing all about your journey xx

Back