• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi everyone I'm new

jessi7

Hi everyone I'm new here I'm a 29 year old mother of 7 from Rhode island. I currently weigh 244 I'm scedualed for my gastric bypass on October 26th.. I was hoping to talk to some people that have been through it or are going through it to help me along my way

As the name says you may get the shakes as your body misses all those foods..day 2/3 I had headaches, was shaky, tired...oh and bloody nasty lol but gets better after that xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

As Jo says ... once your body starts to miss the carbs it may give you a headache, shakes. I had slight constipation too. It is soooo worth it. I had my bypass last week 03/10 & feel great now. Good luck for the 26th ... xxxx :D

Hi

I am also new not had op done yet and also looking for friends to chat too about surgery, i am paying for mine privately and its scheduled in nov. x suzy

wellcome

hi there jess17 and suzy

:welcome2: i have not had my sugery yet, but have found this site a mountain of information, all the people on it to be really truthfull and there is always somebody who has been through or is going through the same. good luck and best whishes.

Last edited:
hey jessi welcome :) xxx

Hi n goodluck ;)

Blimey! How on earth do you manage with seven kids?? I'm impressed by you already!

Hello I am also new here x

Jess and Suzy

:welcome:

Take Care

Andy x

Hi Jessi, Suzi, Witchingmoon and Kim Welcome to group xx

Back