• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello!

Long Tall Ally

Hi everyone :)

I was on here a few years ago but for the life of me can't remember by username or the email I registered with :rolleyes:

I had a gastric bypass in July 2008 and lost over ten stone which I'd been maintaining until fairly recently when I underwent investigations as I started putting the weight back on and was having real problems with heartburn. An endoscopy revealed that the outlet of my pouch had healed in such a way that it was letting food slip through and that I had a hernia in my oesophagus!

Long story short, I'm going in on the 4th January to have the outlet tightened, the hernia fixed and to have something done to combat the heartburn...!

Will be interesting to go back to having a tiny pouch again!

Welcome Ally, hope all your surgery goes well, i gess yu will be starting all over again, so we are all here to support you along the way xxx

Hello, welcome and the best of luck xx

welcome hun!!

goodluck hun, and welcome back x

:welcome: good luck with your op x

Welcome back and the best of luck with your op honey xxx

Hi and welcome Ally x:)

Hi hun good luck on ur op ;) x

Hello!

Well after having my January date cancelled on the day due to bed shortage, I'm now 4 days post op and in quite a lot of pain, trying to get used to having a tiny pouch again!

Thanks for all the well wishes, I'll be here a lot more from now on :)

Congrats on ur op Hun happy healing x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back