• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass

Dchancek

Hi
I am Mary. Having the bypass done on Jan 10 2012. I went in on Dec 10 to have the lapband done but they found a large hernia. So.. They couldnt do the lapband. Im a little nervous about the bypass cuz I had my mind set on the lapband

Ull be fine, I love my bypass it's great.....don't worry too much enjoy Xmas n new year and it will b a new year new u xxx

you will lose more weight with a bypass and its a safer op to do with the hernia, i have a hernia too. good luck hun, you have nothing to worry about xx

good luck :) xxx

Hi
I am Mary. Having the bypass done on Jan 10 2012. I went in on Dec 10 to have the lapband done but they found a large hernia. So.. They couldnt do the lapband. Im a little nervous about the bypass cuz I had my mind set on the lapband

Good luck, hope it all goes well for you, you must be getting excited now! x

I am 11 weeks post op and I think its the best thing that I have had done hope everythin goes alright for you hun xx

I had my hernia repaired at the same time as having my bypass.Feels great!No more wobbly belly!Maz x

I had a hernia repair too. Buy rny get repair free! Like haylz says I love my bypass. Despite the odd wobble I've never felt so in control. Good luck x

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Back