• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello

Nani1967

Hello I am new here and so do not know how to use this... I had gastric bypass surgery December 12, 2011. Christmas was so hard to get through but I made it. I went to my post op appt and my weight loss was 15 lbs. I am finally going to the nutritionist on the 3rd. I am looking for any support and advice I can get... Thanks...

Angela:)

Hi Angela,
Nice to meet you, congratulations on your surgery and weighloss. Anything you want to know, just ask, there is a wealth of knowledge, tips and support on here. xx

Welcome Nani,
Congratulations on your bypass and for getting through a very tough time of the year.
Hope your journey continues well for you in 2012 xxx

Hi Angela & welcome :) glad you have had your operation & are on the road to recovery. You will soon get to grips with the forum & we are all very friendly so any questions you may have, ask away xxx :)

Hiya Angela i had my op 25th Nov... good luck on your journey... dont be afraid to ask any questions on here... i ask the silliest of questions and someone wil always come back and answer xx happy new year xx

Welcome Angela! I'm new too, but haven't got my date yet. We can figure this out together! If you have a smart phone, the app is awesome! Then, I can take my friends everywhere with me!

Hi Angela,
I had my bypass on the 13th December and christmas was tough for me also but as you said we got through it. Now lets look to the future the only way is up.... I can't wait.
Lyndsey xxx

welcome to the forum...they know everything here lol ask away x

Hello and welcome, can you just fill in a bit of information on your profile please? Like where you had your surgery and who your surgeon/surgery was.

It will help us when trying to give you advice!

Ask away x

Back